dijous, 12 de novembre del 2009

MY LAST HOLIDAYS

Last March I went to Madrid with my friends. The city is pretty beautiful, I liked it very much. Madrid is bigger than my city, because Madrid is the capital of Spain. The sights we had seen where really beautiful. We visited the wonderful museum “El Museo del Prado” and many places, but also we went shopping.

The weather in Madrid was great, every day it was sunny. However, the food wasn’t so much delicious because on Saturday we went to have dinner in a restaurant, and we ate a typical food from Madrid, they gave us a rather meal strange. The people from Madrid are extremely friendly, although we didn’t meet many people from Madrid.

The thing I liked most about Madrid was the beautiful park, it in the centre of this city. This trip l was fantastic but the food was a little bit strange. I would like to go to back to Madrid one day, because it is the beautiful city.